At Mercy Kids, caring for your child is a team effort. Pediatricians and pediatric specialists who practice at Mercy offer exceptional medical knowledge and clinical skills for children in a caring, compassionate environment.
Mercy Children’s Hospital is St. Louis County’s only full-service pediatric hospital and it’s more than a just a hospital treating children. Mercy Children’s Hospital in St. Louis is part of Mercy Kids, a network of pediatricians and children’s specialists who partner with parents to help children grow and stay healthy physically, mentally and emotionally. We’re here when and where you need us, with access to pediatricians and specialists, children’s hospital, pediatric ER, pediatric clinics, urgent and convenient care locations to keep you close to home.
Mercy Children’s Hospital is:
- A dedicated children’s hospital on the Mercy Hospital St. Louis campus
- A team of pediatric specialists in more than 30 different specialties
- Louis County’s only pediatric intensive care unit
- The top neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) in St. Louis County and the largest in the state
- A children’s emergency department with pediatricians who specialize in emergency medicine
- An outpatient Tests and Treatments Center, designed to make kids comfortable
- A welcoming place for families, where parents and little patients can remain close